Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Quick inventions to market


My wife and I definitely follow and sometimes lead the DIY bandwagon. When we were remodeling our kitchen, we decided to paint the cabinets and put new hardware on instead of filling in the dump. Price was also a consideration. That's when we discovered the burnt, soot stained area above our toaster.






Since I also am a glass blower I have a lot of refectory materials lying around and we installed a protective covering in this area.  I thought, I wonder if other people have this problem and what's available out there. Turns out, this is the norm and nothing is sold or patented for this problem.  Also I discovered in the US there are over 10,000 kitchen fires from toasters.  As time goes on the cabinet wood dries and its kindling point ( the temperature the wood will catch fire ) lowers.


Solution: ToasterShield. Some inventions are just this quick and easy.  I got our patent attorney involved, and started selling on Amazon. Do you like toast and want to support independent inventors?  You can buy your ToasterShield here, several size options - ToasterShield.





No comments:

Post a Comment